I get asked (A LOT) how it is that I remain so strong in my faith when I have so many bad things to face.
It’s called “faith” for a reason.
Dictionary.com defines “faith” with the following:
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing:faith in another’s ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof:He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion:the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.:to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5. a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith.
6. the obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc.:Failure to appear would be breaking faith.
7. the observance of this obligation; fidelity to one’s promise, oath, allegiance, etc.:He was the only one who proved his faith during our recent troubles.
8. Christian Theology.the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures by which humans are justified or saved.
I don’t have to see God to know that He is real and I don’t have to know His plan to understand that He has one. Without suffering there can be no compassion. I know in my heart that there is a reason why I have been dealt the hand that I have been and I know that there’s a reason I’m going through everything that I am.
Ultimately, life is about staying strong & not straying from faith even when it seems like everything in your life is a big pile of poo. You don’t give up when things are bad. You don’t think God is false because things don’t go your way or you didn’t get what you asked for.
It’s all for a reason! Everything in life is part of HIS plan.
#FightForIt #SilverLining #Strong #Strength #Faith #God #Christian #Follow #Blogger #Blog #Blogging #Chronic #Disease #Illness #Warrior #Sick #Pain #Life #Time #Truth #Good #Steady